Larry is a woodworker as a hobby, and is a rabid Lobo men's basketball fan where he has had season tickets since the pit opened. Larry is also a golfer and a gardner. He and his wife Judy enjoy gardening, the theatre, travel, and their wonderful children and grandchildren.
welcome to my website:
WE'RE SOLD ON NEW MEXICO!
Are you looking to sell or buy Albuquerque area real estate? Call Larry and Judy Salas.We are committed to giving you the excellent service you deserve. Larry has been a Realtor in this area since 2000. He is also a New Mexico native like many generations of his family before him and he knows New Mexico. Judy is affiliated with Coldwell Banker Legacy's blue cow referral corporation so she helps Larry primarilyby providing valuable professional advice. Judy has over 30 years of successful real estate experience and is a graduate of the prestigious Realty Institute. This means she is able to handle most difficult real estate issues and transactions. We are both Navy veterans and graduates of the University of New Mexico and we can help you in ways only people who know and love New Mexico can. Call us if you are interested in property anywhere in the greater Albuquerque area. Larry and Judy have listed and sold property throughout the area including Paako in the east mountains, Edgewood, Moriarty, High Desert, NE, SE, SW, NW, SW Heights, Rio Rancho and Corrales. They have listed and/or sold property ranging from a low of $50,000 to a high of $1,600,000. Larry is a past winner of the Christies Great Estates Award in recognition of the highest priced estate sale. Also be sure to click on the link to customer quotes to see what customers have said about us.
Larry grew up in Albuquerque and lived here until he was 19 when he joined the U.S. Navy where he served 4 years on active duty. While in the navy he met and married Judith Harper in 1963. After their Navy service ended they both attended and graduated from the University of New Mexico in 1969 at which time they moved to Bethesda Maryland where Larry attended graduate school at the George Washington University. They have two sons and three grandchildren.
Larry received a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of New Mexico in 1969 and a Master's Degree in Business Administration from The George Washington University in 1977.
Judy received a Bachelor's degree in Education from the University of New Mexico in 1969 and has done graduate work in Education at The University of Maryland, and The George Washington University.
The following are quotes of comments previous clients have made about our services:
* "Larry and Judy: One again---"THANK YOU! You were absolutely terrific for the past week. You went far beyond what we hoped for before we came to Albuquerque. We cannot thank you enough. Our hopes are that we will soon be able to call and tell you that we are ready to come to NM"
* "Judy Salas was absolutely excellent. Her patience and persistence made the experience enjoyable"
* "Dear Larry and Judy - Thank you so much for your time and expertise in helping us to find our new home! We love it and anticipate many happy years there."
* " Larry - I just wanted to tell you that I asked my sister to call you about selling a large piece of land that she owns. You know many in my family are Realtors but I told her that you were the best Realtor I had ever known." call from a client for whom I have already sold over one million dollars in property.
* "Larry you are a saint."
* "We really appreciate the assistance and guidance of our Realtors, Judy and Larry Salas. They bent over backwards to help us find our new home and were really helpful with everything. If we know of anyone who is in need of a Realtor, we will recommend them to others."
* "Judy Salas is an excellent agent and a wonderful human being. I was lucky to get her."
* "Larry and Judy Salas worked very hard at satisfying our needs before, during and after our purchase. They also did a great job and were very friendly."
* "We thank you tons. You two worked so hard and did one great job. It is hard to work w/people who live out of town. Thanks."
* "Judy and Larry Salas are highly professional and very competent. They went way beyond any expectations I had in their service, expertise, and problem-solving."
* "Dear Larry and Judy. Thank you so much for all your help on the house sale/purchase. It was a little easier to go through this process with skilled friends guiding the way. We highly recommend you two."
* "The Salas's - They're the best!"
* "To Larry, We're very happy with what we got out of (street in Albuquerque) and are very happy with what you did for us....We miss you a lot now for many reasons, among them: our agent is not nearly as good as you." From clients whose job took them across country in November 2006.
* Larry Salas. He's the best. (Oct. 2014)
* Larry Salas was patient for writing back and forth due to our deafness. Appreciated having him as our Realtor. (Sept. 2014)