Hi, I’m Jose!
I help people with the complex process of Buying and Selling houses and other property. I make sure that my clients have all the necessary information available to them so that they can make informed and beneficial decisions.
The way it works is this: I do the research and negotiate; you make the decisions!
I’m a member of:
· NAR – National Association of Realtors
· GAAR – Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors
· SWMLS – Southwest Multiple Listings Service
· Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
· Bachelor’s Degree in Management, New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
When I am not viewing houses and writing contracts, you can find me spending time at the gym or listening to my favorite audio books, or both! One of my favorite books of all time is Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Fun facts about me:
· I was raised in Alamogordo, NM.
· I worked in Sales Management for 5 years in New Mexico and Colorado.
· I’m a huge fan of Bigger Pockets podcast and the Property Brothers TV show.
· I have a black cat named Hera.
· I love watching football (of course!) and playing in NFL Fantasy Football leagues.
Give me a call, shoot me a text, or send me an email! Let’s do business together.