- Worked at UPS 28 years (Retired)
- 14 years in Real Estate
- Married 47 years to Frances (4 children & 4 grandkids)
- Fluent in Spanish
- Enjoy helping people with their biggest investment
- Honest, Friendly, Good Sense of Humor, Hard Working
I have lived in Las Cruces since 1978. I have been married to my wife, Frances, for 47 years and proudly have four children and four grandchildren. I became a Realtor in 2005, retiring from UPS with 28 years of service. I really enjoy being around and helping people so being a Realtor allows me to continue to provide great service to my real estate customers, just as I did to my UPS customers. Whether buying or selling your home, I am confident that I can help you negotiate the best deal possible with your best interest in mind. I am fluent in Spanish and know the Las Cruces area very well. I look forward to working with you.
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
Contact Me Today To Get Started!