I was born and raised in Las Cruces, NM. I grew up playing "Real Estate" in my Mom's office as she has been in real estate most of my life. I became very involved in the sport of team roping and even competed at a professional level. I graduated from New Mexico State University in 2009 with a bachelor's degree in Ag Business. I married Chelsey in 2013 and we now have a 2 year old daughter and 3 month old son. I love spending as much time with them as possible.
* Property Management 2013-2017
* High School Rodeo State Champion 2003 - Team Roping
* College National Chanpion 2006 - Team Roping
* Graduated from NMSU with Ag Business degree
* Rookie of the Year - Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association - 2010